The QSC K Family of speakers are the most lightweight available at this size and power rating. Built from the same tough material as American Football helmets, these speakers can survive more than the odd knock.
Up to four QSC Audio K12 systems can be hired simultaneously, and linked together. You might also like to order one of the following microphones:
- Hand-held radio microphone
- Lapel microphone with belt pack
- Headset microphone with belt pack
- And/or cabled microphone
You may also like to order:
- Speaker tripod
- Microphone stand
Some of the K12’s features are listed below.
The K series speakers deliver 1000 watts of power (500W LF and 500W HF) with a built in Class D amp for clarity. They also offer a built-in 2-channel mixer, allowing for mixing of inputs with minimal effort.
Each K12 speaker is angled down by 7.5 degrees to focus sound on the audience, and has been tested and frequency matched to provide even sound coverage across the intended listening area.
- 12” Woofer; 1.75” diaphragm compression driver
- 75° Nominal coverage angle
- Maximum SPL 131 dB peak
- 1000-watt continuous Class D power modules in all models
- Onboard mixer with two combo XLR and ¼” inputs, and stereo RCA inputs, (three audio input sources); two direct channel outputs and single summed balanced output
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural “dead” or “hot” frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65–75 spatially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat band pass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures
- Functions as a monitor wedge
- 16-gauge powder coated steel grille
- Comfortable ergonomic handles
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™
- M10 rigging points
- Eyebolt and yoke mount accessories available